With over 45 years of experience in the school portrait industry, O’Connor Studio prides itself on providing quality school portraits and services throughout New England.
We hold to a very fundamental principal; treat each school equally and give each child the same attention. We create memories for students and parents that will last for generations.
- 45+ years experience in the photography industry.
- Since 1965, photography responsibility for about 12M students
- New England based corporation
- Local employees active in their communities
- An industry leader, providing preschools to major universities quality photographic services.
"I can't say enough about your professional staff and the way they conduct themselves on our picture day. Keep up the good work!"
"In this age of corporations hiding behind layers of bureaucracy, it was refreshing to deal with a company that not only took responsibility for the issue, but worked quickly to resolve it. Clearly, Mr. O’Connor handles his company and his clients with integrity and personal involvement."
I am writing to you regarding the attached order. My son and I had a wonderful experience with Mike and Patty (I believe that was their names) today for my son's senior pictures for Nashoba Valley Technical High School. They were great! I can honestly say, we were dreading coming in for pictures because my son doesn't like them so he barely smiles and makes them be an issue. Well today, we had a different experience with this team of photographers..... and I loved all the pictures taken. Thank you for such wonderful pictures and a perfect/very easy going sitting."
The three most important things when looking at a school portrait photograph are:
- Grooming: Parents expect their children to be well-groomed.
- Child's Expression: Capturing the child's expression.
Using our "team" concept we are able to capture those precious expressions.
- Color Quality: We use the latest in "High Definition" digital imaging that creates the finest school portraits available.